Thursday

New Technology

One of the benefits of our new classroom is the new AV system. We use the projector to watch www.brainpopjr.com videos and the enVisions clips. I also use an iPod daily during seatwork and centers, playing mostly Steven Fite, Dr. Jean, and The Beatles (for our First Grade Promotion Ceremony--more on that later).





We also received two microphones, so one of my aides and I each have one. I love them, especially during centers when it's louder in the classroom. It's great to get everyone's attention. The kids also love to read from their journals or the morning messages using the microphones! They are much smaller than the mic I used in student teaching. You also have to get in the habit of clicking them off when you want to have a one-on-one conversation. Now, I just have to remember to stop taking it home accidentally!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment