Wednesday

Father's Day Gifts

Photo courtesy of Mrs. ElCid.

The Father's Day gifts turned out great this year. Last August in Target's "One Spot", they had three-packs of picture frames for $2.50, so I loaded my cart with 54 frames. In the 4"x6" frame I put in a picture of each child holding the sign above. On the frame, I hot-glued random puzzle pieces. They frames were much nicer than last year's, so hopefully I find the same frames again!

Also, my husband and BIL wrapped the frames in scented 1 gallon trash bags and tied green and blue ribbon. The same trash bags from Mother's Day, but not in pink.

1 comment:

  1. I looked an hour ago and it was the same old blog post. ElCid liked his picture and even noticed it was the similar to the picture he got 2 years ago, for him that's pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete