Thursday

Shopping!

Here are some of the great things I have found for my classroom.
I found foam numbers for my water table at the dollar store and really cute border. I'll put the border in my bathrooms. Just $1!!
Here are some incentive charts I found for $2.99 at teachercreatedresources.com. I ordered 10 of them!
I am in LOVE with these bins. They are big enough to fit 8.5" x 11" paper. I found them at Target for $2.50 each so I got 4 (I am thinking about going back to get more). I am using the red bin for my morning class's no name homework and the blue one for my afternoon class's no name homework. I color-code all of my things; red is AM and blue is PM.
These balls are perfect for the playground. They don't hurt if you get hit with one and they help improve hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills.
"They" always say the children who can read are the first jumpropers. I think it has to do with the rhythm... Another $1 find!

No comments:

Post a Comment